- Judith Allen (Chair), Walter Professor of History in the College of Arts and Sciences’ Department of History, and Senior Research Fellow, The Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender & Representation, Indiana University
- Judah Cohen, Associate Professor of Musicology; Associate Professor of Jewish Studies; Lou and Sybil Mervis Professor of Jewish Culture, Indiana University
- Nick Cullather, Executive Associate Dean, Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies; Professor of History and International Studies, Indiana University
- Joan Hawkins, Associate Professor of Cinema and Media Studies, Indiana University
- Jason Jackson, Ruth N. Halls Professor of Folklore and Anthropology, Indiana University
- Jody Madeira, Professor of Law, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Jennifer E. Maher, Clinical Associate Professor, Gender Studies, Indiana University
- Solimar Otero, Professor of Folklore and Ethnomusicology, Indiana University
- Kaya Sahin, Associate Professor of History; Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures, Indiana University
- Winnifred Sullivan, Professor of Religious Studies and Affiliate Professor of Law, Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Meeting every other month, the IU Press Faculty Board consists of a chair and eleven tenured faculty members from Indiana University, Bloomington. The specializations of the Board members resonate with the publishing strengths of the Press.
In their evaluation of a book project, the Board considers the reviews, the author’s response, and an overview prepared by the acquiring editor. A majority vote in favor of the project is needed to recommend to the Press that it be published.