IU Press Books and Journals for classroom or Course Pack Use
- Find your title on the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) for automatic processing.
- If you cannot find the title on CCC, or if you have a special request please submit your request here.
Print Disability and Alternative Format Policy
It is the policy of Indiana University Press to provide electronic PDFs (if available) of adopted textbooks that have been assigned to the print disabled. We will provide a copy upon receipt of a formal request from the student’s campus disability service office. This request must include verification that the student has purchased a copy of the book has been advised of copyright restrictions. Please email the request to our rights and permissions department.
Republication of Indiana University Press Material
To request permission to use IU Press material in a new publication, please provide us with information about your project and the IU Press material requested with this form.
Subsidiary, Translation and Territorial Rights
Please contact Indiana University Press’s Rights and Permissions Manager directly for any of the following requests:
- Translation of an IU Press book.
- English language reprints of an IU Press book.
- Film and dramatic rights for an IU Press book.
- Reprinting an entire out-of-print IU Press book.
- Deposit of material from an IUP Book or Journal in an Institutional Repository
Indiana University Press is proud to be the exclusive foreign rights agent for the following partners:
- University of Missouri Press
- University of Arkansas Press
- University Press of Kentucky
- University of Notre Dame Press
- Purdue University Press
- Wayne State University Press
- University Press of Kansas
Inquiries about any title from our partners can be sent directly to Indiana University Press Rights and Permissions Manager.