Beer Fest USA
Celebrating American Craft Brews
Published by: Red Lightning Books
Beer. Friends. Fun. Put them together, and you have a beer fest! Join M. B. Mooney as he travels the United States to bring you the delights of Beer Fest USA.
While beer has always been an important part of American culture, the last three decades have seen an explosion in the popularity of craft brews and microbrews, and, along with them, beer festivals. Modeled on their German counterparts such as Munich's Oktoberfest, beer festivals allow brewers to introduce customers to their creations, to educate the public about the differences between various craft beers, to learn from beer drinkers, and to promote friendship.
Beer Fest USA introduces beer enthusiasts—novices and seasoned beer geeks alike—to thirteen of the biggest and best beer festivals in the US, giving you a taste of the unique history and flavor of each. So get ready to drink up, laugh with friends, and start planning your next beer festival vacation.
1. Suwanee Beer Fest (Suwanee, GA)
2. Great American Beer Fest (Denver, CO)(Portland, OR)
3. Oregon Brewers Festival (Portland, OR)
4. Festival of Barrel Aged Beer (Chicago, IL)
5. Brewgaloo Beer Fest (Raleigh, NC)
6. Great Taste of the Midwest (Madison WI)
7. Culmination Beer Fest (Anchorage, Alaska)
8. Hard Liver Barleywine Festival (Seattle, WA)
9. Firestone Walker Invitational (Paso Robles, CA)
10. Tailspin Ale Fest (Louisville, KY)
11. Prairieland Beer and Music Fest (Wichita, KS)
12. Brews on the Bricks (Hays, Kansas)
13. Savor Beer Fest (Washington, D.C.)